Who is entitled to targeted study support?

Last changed: 27 May 2020
Gathering before a walking tour in the woods. Photo.

You can receive study support if you have a long-term disability that limits you in your studies. It may be one of the following, for example:

  • Reading and writing difficulties/dyslexia. Read more about dyslexia and how to be assessed.
  • Mental health problems e.g., long-term depression or bipolar disorder
  • Neuropsychiatric conditions such as ADHD or Asperger’s syndrome
  • Hearing or visual impairments
  • Restricted movement
  • Chronic illnesses such as rheumatism
  • Problems that remain after illness or injury, e.g., whiplash

How to apply for learning support.



Study with a disability

Ask us about: studying with disabilities that might affect your studies and how to apply for study support.


Page editor: utb-webb@slu.se