Who is entitled to targeted study support?
Last changed: 27 May 2020
You can receive study support if you have a long-term disability that limits you in your studies. It may be one of the following, for example:
- Reading and writing difficulties/dyslexia. Read more about dyslexia and how to be assessed.
- Mental health problems e.g., long-term depression or bipolar disorder
- Neuropsychiatric conditions such as ADHD or Asperger’s syndrome
- Hearing or visual impairments
- Restricted movement
- Chronic illnesses such as rheumatism
- Problems that remain after illness or injury, e.g., whiplash