- Create tools and to act as support in the environmental work in the various activities.
- Continuously work with SLU's environmental management system.
- Participate and set environmental requirements in procurements.
- Continuously aim to achieve the set environmental objectives and follow up statistics on these.
- Conduct audits, both internal and external, together with auditors from our certification body Rise.
- Report the results of the environmental work to the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and to the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- Administer the SLU climatefund.
- Manage changes in environmental legislation.
- Responsible for SLU's chemical handling system, "KLARA".
Johanna Sennmark, environmental manager
Karin Bäckman, environmental coordinator
Kristin Thored, environmental coordinator
Maria Nauclér, chemical coordinator
Camilla Källman, environmental coordinator
Mats Svensson, environmental coordinator
List of staff.