The student web is for you as a student at SLU. This is where you will find the information and support you need during your studies.
Most of information at the student web is available for everyone, but there are also parts that are protected by logins, information that concerns only you. No matter what part you want to access to, it is the same logins.
Information about Ladok Student
You can do the following as a student in Ladok Student.
- Find an overview of the courses you are taking.
- Register on courses.
- Register for an examination.
- View examination results and grades on the course.
- Create certificates for expected participation, registration, results and national results.
- Apply for transfer credits.
- Apply for degree certificate.
- Update contact information.
Why can I not register for a course?
- Most of the time, you register on courses in Ladok Student.
- You can register yourself, at courses that you have been accepted to, 5 days prior to the course start and during the first day of the course. After this period, only the responsible department can register you, please contact the course leader to get help.
- If the course is not activated, i.e. the text is gray; the department has not opened the course for self-registrations. The course organizer can help you with the registration.
- If you are accepted under a condition, the text I gray and you cannot register for the course. Please contact the course leader. Read more about being accepted under a condition at Entry requirements and selection criteria.
What does it mean when I am admitted under a condition?
If you, at the time of application, do not fulfill the entry requirements, but you will be in a position to fulfill the requirements by the time the course starts, you can be admitted under a condition or placed on a waiting list conditionally. You cannot register yourself at the course, and the course leader will help you with the registration with you fulfill the prerequisites.
More information can be found at Entry requirements and selection criteria.
Where can I type in my mobile phonenumber so I can receive a text messages from the course homepage?
You can change your contact information in Ladok Student.
Questions about the student web?
Do you have questions about the student web? Is there anything that looks strange? Is there any information that you are missing? Then please tell us, so we can improve the pages.
Questions about the contents, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about "Ladok Student" or the start page, please e-mail email@example.com.