Checklist for international students

Last changed: 13 March 2023

Here you find important information that will be useful before arriving to Sweden and while you are here as a student. Click on the list if you are a international student or an exchange student.

Checklist for exchange students

Click here to go to the checklist for exchange students at SLU.


Study guidance at SLU

Our study counsellors can provide guidance via video meeting or by phone.
Book a meeting

Telephone: +46 (0)18 67 28 00, Monday 10-12, Tuesday 10-12, Thursday 13-15.