Transcripts and certificates
Transcripts and certificates are available as an online service from My studies. Service Centre at SLU can also assist you, if you want a printed certificate to be sent to your postal adress.
Print a certificate from my studies
- Go to My studies can be found on the Student Web's start page.
- Choose "Certificates" and "Create new certificate"
- You can choose from the following secure certificates:
- Transcript of records first and second cycle (studies at SLU)
- National transcript of records first and second cycle (all Swedish universities / colleges)
- Certificate of registration first and second cycle (studies at SLU)
- Transcript of records shows all your completed courses and any degree.
- Certificate of registration shows the courses you are or have been registered on, for the selected semesters.
- You can get transcripts and certificates in Swedish and English.
When you order a secure certificate through my studies, you will get a PDF-file that you can e-mail and print. Certificates apply as signed and stamped transcripts and certificates.
The receiver can verify the certificate on a control web. The web address and verification code is on the certificate. The certificate is valid for 30 days.
Order a signed transcript or certificate
Service Centre in Alnarp, Skara, Umeå and Ultuna can assist you if you need a printed and signed transcript and certificate.
You can also order a signed certicate on the web.
The transcript and certificate will be sent to the postal address you have provided.
Certificates are printed from SLU's study documentation LADOK and is both signed and stamped.