In Ladok Student you can register for your courses, register for an examination, create certificates and apply for a degree. You can also update your email.
Ladok is a national university-wide system for study documentation and study administration. In Ladok's student interface, Ladok Student, you can manage your own study administration.
You can do the following as a student in Ladok Student:
- Find an overview of the courses you are taking.
- Register for an examination.
- View examination results and grades on the course.
- Create certificates for expected participation, registration, results and national results.
- Apply for transfer credits.
- Apply for degree certificate.
- Share information about your degree. Read more how to "Share the certificate" at Ladok.se.
Update your email and contact information
In Ladok Student you can change your contact information and email address and set the way notification should be sent to you, for example when a result has been reported.
It is important that your contact information and email are updated, that way the university can reach you.
In the manual for Ladok Student you can read more about what you can do in Ladok Student and the different steps for each moment.