In Ladok Student you can register for your courses, register for an examination, create certificates and apply for a degree.
Ladok is a national university-wide system for study documentation and study administration. In Ladok's student interface, Ladok Student, you can manage your own study administration.
The interface is suitable for mobile phone/tablet and you reach Ladok Student from the Student Web startpage.
You can do the following as a student in Ladok Student:
- Find an overview of the courses you are taking.
- Register for an examination.
- View examination results and grades on the course.
- Create certificates for expected participation, registration, results and national results.
- Apply for degree certificate.
- Update contact information.
In the manual for Ladok Student you can read more about what you can do in Ladok Student and the different steps for each moment.