Information about waiting list admission at SLU.
If an admitted student decides not to accept their place on a course or programme, SLU will contact the person with the lowest reserve number on the waiting list. SLU calls waiting list applicants in strict order of rotation from each selection group. Only students who are admitted to a course or programme should attend the roll call.
Waiting list admissions differ in some ways depending on if it is waiting list admissions to programmes or courses.
Waiting list admissions to programmes (with Swedish as the language of instruction):
- Admissions Office at SLU will contact waiting list applicants by e-mail. Make sure you are available on the e-mail address you have provided through your account on www.universityadmissions.se/. Please check both your e-mail and your junk mail at least once a day around the start date of the programme or course.
- You accept your seat by e-mail after you have been contacted by SLU. SLU will contact waiting list applicants up until two weeks after the start of the programme.
- If you get admitted you will find more information on the Student web.
Waiting list admissions to courses:
- The department responsible for the course will contact waiting list applicants by e-mail.
- Make sure you are available on the e-mail address you have provided through your account on www.universityadmissions.se
- If you are admitted you will find more information on the Student web.