Thank you for participating in Thesis Day!
Follow this guide to upload your poster and personal information, to be included in the digital Poster Exhibit. Make sure you read through the guidelines below before uploading your poster!
If multiple authors, one submission is sufficient.
Please read the instructions before submitting the material.
Templates & instructions
- Information on creating a scientific poster
- SLU template in A1 size - portrait (power point document)
- SLU template in A1 size - horizontal (power point document)
- Instructions on how to format a ppt to a pdf for print
- Example of a Thesis Day poster exhibit page
- The name of your file should be FirstnameLastname
- Submit your poster in a high resolution PDF
When converting to pdf, use the "for print" version and check that it is 594mm x 841mm (A1).
- Recommended size: 2MB or larger (image resolution approx. 200-300 ppi)
Note: When converting from ppt to pdf, please check the box under settings "don't compress images".
- English is the primary language.
- The text will be displayed on the poster exhibit spage exactly as you submit it. Make sure you have proper punctuation and line breaks.
- Max. 250 words
- The summary should include information that is visualized on the poster to ensure it is accessible.
- Do not use the exact same summary as you will use in Epsilon. It may then flag it as being plagiarism.
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- E-mail address can also be included. For email address, use a personal one (not the student one), to ensure you can be reached post graduation.
If multiple authors, please include all links/e-mail addresses in the same submission.
Photos & images
- To include a photo or image, in addition to the poster on your page, name it FirstnameLastnameEXTRA.jpg (or .png) (max. 10MB). You may only use photos that you own or have the right to use. The SLU media bank is also available.
- Make sure to include photo credits when it is not a private photo.
Submission deadline: 22 May 2023 at 10.00
Submission form (opens in a new window)