- This programme is taught in English.
- The name of the programme in Swedish is masterprogram i landskapsarkitektur.
Landscape Architecture - Master's Programme
This webpage is for students on the Landscape Architecture - Master's Programme.
Here you will find information about the programme, your course schedule, contact information, and the documents that regulate the education. Navigate by clicking on the headings below.
Visiting hours: Wednesdays 13.00-16.00, please book a visit by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission to latter part
Here you will find information about admission to latter parts of SLU programmes and how you apply.
In spring semester 2021 the available places on the programme are:
- Year 1: 1 place
- Year 2: 12 places
If there are more qualified applicants than available places when the application period has ended, than the applicants are ranked according to how many credits they can transfer to the degree. When the applicants have equal credentials, lottery is applied.
Course info 2020
We hereby introduce digitally the courses offered in period 1+2 at SLU LARK & LAM programmes.
Below some of courses you will find a short introduction (powerpoint, film-link or pdf) to the course content, made by the course leaders. Please mail the course leaders listed (name surname) directly, if you have specific, additional questions to the course.
- Theme Course 2020:2 [Fall 2020: Landscape Architecture in Infrastructure Project] (Maria Kylin/Anders Larsson/Stina Bodelius?) infotext, THEME COURSE_2020.pdf
- Design Project - Advanced Planting Design (Karin Svensson) https://www.dropbox.com/s/kec92rshykxn81q/Kursvalsinfo%20APD%202020.mp4?dl=0
- Digital Landscape Visualisation (Anders Westin) LK0368 Digital Landscape visualisation - Course information 2020.pdf
- Planning Project - Driving Forces and Contemporary Tendencies (Caroline Dahl) Course info DFCT_2020.pptx
- Explorations into landscape architecture (LK0369) (Anna Petersson)
- Material - konstruktion och projektering (TN0349) (obs: – kurs [in Swedish] inte på avancerad nivå, och som ett av LAPF föreslagen LARK- kurs, alternativ till Design project – Advanced Planting Design) (Arne Nordius) Hämtningslänk, filen förstörs 8 april https://wetransfer.com/downloads/a440b66c28dde653f60dcf5377632f0520200401070114/73146e8a6562712563c552f53b5adcf620200401070114/42f42a
- Landscape Theory in Architectural and Planning Practice (LK0372) (Anna Jakobsson) ppt-file
- People and Environment (LK0382) (Caroline Hägerhäll) LK0338 _2020.pptx
- Urban Forestry – management of urban forests and trees (LK0378) (Björn Wiström) UFkursen2020InfoSlides.mp4
- Planning Project - Large Scale Structures, Analysis and EIA (LK0373) (Anders Larsson) Large scales projects + Analysis.pdf
Courses and prerequisites, portfolio instructions
As student on the programme you are automatically admitted to the first courses of the semester:
- Explorations into Landscape Architecture, 15 credits
- Landscape Theory in Architectural and Planning Practice, 15 credits
As of the 2nd semester, some courses are elective. This means that you apply for courses for each semester at www.universityadmissions.se.
In addition to being admitted to the programme, students need an approved portfolio for some of the courses. The eligibility requirements are described in the course syllabuses. See portfolio instructions for 2021 (pdf)
The following courses have a portfolio requirement:
- Design Project – Site, Concept and Theory, 15 credits (spring sem.)
- Design Project – Composition and Materiality, 15 credits (spring sem.)
- Planning Project – Driving Forces and Contemporary Tendencies, 15 credits (autumn semester)
- Planning Project – Large Scale Structures, Analysis and EIA, 15 credits (autumn semester)
- Digital landscape visualisation, 15 credits (autumn semester)
The Course schedule shows which courses are offered and when.
Programme Director of studies - Landscape Architecture
Caroline Dahl, PhD, Depart. of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management and Head of Movium Think Tank
Telephone: +46 (0) 72-213 15 30
Contact the education officer if you have any questions about study programme regulations. Annica Thomsson, phone +46 (0)40-41 5003, E-mail: email@example.com
Contact the education administrator if you have any questions about LADOK registration, certificates or courses. Kristina Regnell, phone +46 (0)40-41 5416, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org