With Zoom, you can study with your classmates over video, for example when you have group work. Zoom will also be used for distance lectures so it is good if you are familiar with the tool.
How do I get access to Zoom?
If you have an SLU-computer you can find the Zoom-client for PC in Software Center, or if you use Mac you find it in Self Service. If you are a student, you can find it here: studentsharet.
Visit https://slu-se.zoom.us/. Sign in with your AD account through the option Sign In with SSO.
The first time you sign in, you will need to install the Zoom Client on your computer.
You should also check your personal settings. In the web browser, you will land on the settings page when you sign in. From the Zoom Client you will reach the settings page under Settings-Advanced Features-Edit My Profile.
- Zoom Help Center https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- Getting started https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697
- Audio, Video, Sharing https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/201137166
- Meetings https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/201146643
- Joining a meeting https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting
Zoom Help Center
Audio, Video, Sharing
Joining a meeting