During the transition, My Studies will be replaced by Ladok's student interface, Ladok Student. After the transition you will manage your study administration directly in Ladok Student instead of in My Studies.
Over a few years, a national project has been ongoing to modernize Ladok, a university-wide system for study documentation and study administration.
The transition to new Ladok takes place for SLU's part, week 20, 2018. During the transition, My Studies will be replaced by Ladok's student interface, Ladok Student. After the transition you will manage your study administration directly in Ladok Student instead of in My Studies.
- 4 May - My Studies closes, which means that web registration for courses, online registration for exams and web application for degree will be closed.
- 22 May - Ladok Student opens. You reach Ladok Student from the Student web start page, where you today reach My Studies.
Certificates during the transition
During the transition period you will not be able to take out certificates through My Studies. When Ladok Student opens 22 May you will again be able to take out certificates yourself.
If you need a certificate during the transition, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Functionality in Ladok Student
Ladok Student is web-based and adapted for mobile/tablets, but also works on other devices.
In Ladok Student you can:
- Register for courses and programmes
- Find an overview of the courses you are taking.
- Register for an examination.
- View examination results and grades on the course.
- Create certificates for expected participation, registration, results and national results.
- Apply for degree certificate.
- Update contact information.
In the manual for Ladok Student you can read more about what you can do in Ladok Student and the different steps for each moment.
Check your information in Ladok Student
When Ladok Student opens, it's important that you check your email address. Enter the email address that you want SLU to contact you through and which you are sure to use. You will find your contact details under "My Pages" in Ladok Student
Legitimate right for using extra resources on an exam
If you as a student have the right for using extra resources on an exam, there is a possibility today in My Studies to send an e-mail when applying for an exam regarding this. This function is unfortunately missing in Ladok Student and we are working to have this finished when the new system opens 22 May.