The course evaluation is now closed
Once the evaluation is closed, the course coordinator and student representative have 1 month to draft their comments. The comments will be published in the evaluation report.
Additional course evaluations for TD0018
Academic year 2022/2023
2023-06-05 - 2023-08-27
Academic year 2021/2022
2022-06-06 - 2022-08-28
Syllabus and other information
TD0018 Experimental horticulture, 15.0 CreditsExperimentell odling
Education cycleBachelor’s level
|other mandatory moments
|Reflection of work process
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, has only upper-secondary level entry requirements
Bachelor’s level (G1N)
The grade requirements within the course grading system are set out in specific criteria. These criteria must be available by the course start at the latest.
Prior knowledgeThe equivalence of general entrance requirements for higher education studies.
Grading formThe grade requirements within the course grading system are set out in specific criteria. These criteria must be available by the course start at the latest.
Formats and requirements for examination
Approved presentation, assignment, and participation during the whole process.
- If a student has failed an examination, the examiner has the right to issue supplementary assignments. This applies if it is possible and there are grounds to do so.
- The examiner can provide an adapted assessment to students entitled to study support for students with disabilities following a decision by the university. Examiners may also issue an adapted examination or provide an alternative way for the students to take the exam.
- If this syllabus is withdrawn, SLU may introduce transitional provisions for examining students admitted based on this syllabus and who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline for submission. Read more in the Education Planning and Administration Handbook.
The right to participate in teaching and/or supervision only applies for the course instance the student was admitted to and registered on.
If there are special reasons, students are entitled to participate in components with compulsory attendance when the course is given again. Read more in the Education Planning and Administration Handbook.
Additional informationIn order to best profit by the content of the course, some practical experience of horticulture is desirable.
Department of Plant Breeding
På kursen kan du få godkänt eller underkänt (inga överbetyg).
För godkänt gäller kriterierna som i kursmålen.
Examination sker genom Quiz och inlämningar.
- Det finns ingen obligatorisk litteratur på denna kurs