You would like a career in the Dairy sector working for an international company in Sweden?
We are offering a Company-Sponsored Master's degree in apprenticeship with a major French International Dairy Production Company.
Successful candidates will
- spend two years in France - with an additional 6 months of intensive French in advance of the program according to your current level of French
- receive high level training in technical and managerial competencies and learn a new language (French)
- have all expenses (travel, tuition, insurance) costs covered
- study half time at ESA and work half time in the company with a tutor
- successful graduates earn a Master of Science in Engineering from Ecole Supérieure d'Agricultures Angers Loire (ESA)
- work for a minimum of two and a half years in the sponsoring company in Sweden after the program in France
The program is managed by ESA, a major institution of higher education in the field of Life Sciences in France.
Successful completion of the program earns an entry-level management position in the sponsoring company's industrial site in Sweden after the end of the program.
Candidates must have:
- a minimum of four years of Higher Education (completed and graduated) in Food Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering
- a strong motivation for a career in industry - and especially in dairy production
- a desire to learn new cultures and a new language (French)
- a real capacity to overcome challenges and to develop new competencies
- an experience abroad would be appreciated
PLEASE NOTE: NO FRENCH REQUIRED TO APPLY
You must be under 26 on September 1st 2018 to apply.
Applications online to ESA at https://olage.groupe-esa.com
Click: I²FA program: Engineer-Master's Degree - Sandwich Course: Company Sponsored
Deadline: June 15th. Only fully completed application files will be examined.
The selection process is in two steps. ESA will examine your application and will contact you for a first interview in English by one of their team. If ESA decides you are a solid candidate we will pass your file on to the company.
ESA will arrange company interviews in Sweden in late June 2017. The company makes the final choice..
Selected candidates will be offered an internship in the Fall of 2017 at theplant in Sweden and the program begins in France in February 2018.