Oatly exists for one reason: making it easy for people to eat and drink in a healthy way without recklessly taxing the planet´s resources in the process. Oatly is working on being a company that contributes to a better lifestyle beneficial for the planet and human health – a value driven lifestyle company. With their head office in Malmö and production- and development site in Landskrona, Oatly is represented in nearly 30 countries in Europe, Asia and North America where they also have production. 2018 Oatly had a turnover of 1028 msek and they have a strong growth on the international market.
Sustainability Expert, Oatly
Oatly is now looking for a Sustainability Expert. For this very important position, the person will participate in and lead debates in different sustainability forums where focus is on sustainability within plant-based food. The person will stay in the front of the latest sustainability research and make sure important stakeholders within Oatly is up to date.
As Sustainability Expert at Oatly you will...
- Attend different sustainability forums within food and be a expert of Oatly
- Be an expert in sustainability within plant-based food value chain
- Be in the front of sustainability research on food
- Communicate and Co-operate internally with other departments
- Develop relationship with researchers and other sustainability experts in Food
- Spread Oatly´s vision about sustainable and healthy food
Other tasks include
- Provide the organization with communication materials and the latest research reports.
- Support the completion of the Sustainability report at Oatly.
- Broad and deep knowledge of the importance of plant-based food and sustainability
- Experience of being in a research environment
- Experience of finding the latest research publications
- Strong in communication and an experienced expert
- University Degree in preferably Sustainability, Environmental Science etc
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
As a person Oatly is looking for someone that is knowledge driven, creative and curious. The candidate should have a positive mindset and be change driven. The right candidate should be able to take ownership, be a good team-player and be prestige less.
The position is placed at the head office and reports to Sustainability Director at Oatly. The position includes extensive travelling in Sweden and international.
Oatly is offering the right person a unique and developing position in a prestige less fast-growing value driven organisation. You will get the opportunity to work globally with sustainability in food, together with other professionals from different countries.
Please send CV to Karin Hultenheim, Heim Executive AB, see contact information below.