Who is entitled to learning support?

Last changed: 12 August 2019

You can receive support if you have a long-term disability that limits you in your studies. It may be one of the following, for example:

  • Reading and writing difficulties/dyslexia. Read more about dyslexia and how to be assessed.
  • Mental health problems e.g., long-term depression or bipolar disorder
  • Neuropsychiatric conditions such as ADHD or Asperger’s syndrome
  • Hearing or visual impairments
  • Restricted movement
  • Chronic illnesses such as rheumatism
  • Problems that remain after illness or injury, e.g., whiplash

How to apply for learning support.



Study with disabilities

Ask us about: studying with disabilities that might affect your studies and how you apply for special pedagogical support.


Page editor: utb-webb@slu.se