The Mobility team at SLU is hiring Study Abroad Ambassadors!
The Mobility team is part of the Division of Educational Affairs. We are looking for a small team of students who have previous or ongoing international mobility experience. This job can be done alongside your studies at SLU.
Together with the Mobility Team, the Study Abroad Ambassadors will raise awareness about the various international opportunities available to students at SLU. Examples of activities:
- Taking part in the welcoming activities for incoming international students
- Organizing information meetings about study abroad
- Short classroom visits
- Organizing activities for new international students on campus together with the student union
- Social media posts and digital marketing for study abroad
- Your own activities to inspire other students to go abroad!
In order to apply to join the team, you will need to be a registered student at SLU during the academic year 2021/22, and match 1 of the following 4 criteria:
- You have completed an academic exchange of one or two semesters at one of SLU´s partners.
- You have completed an Erasmus internship.
- You have taken part in the Minor Field Studies (MFS) program.
- You are an international master student starting the second year of your program at SLU.
Your application should consist of two parts:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A video of 3-5 minutes containing the following information:
a.Which of the above stated four criteria you match
b.Your international experience.
c.What you believe the benefits are of an international experience in youreducation.
d.Suggestions on possible activities/events that would contribute to informingstudents about study abroad opportunities.
Additional guidelines for video: You may speak Swedish or English. Emphasis is placed on your presentation skills and not the production quality of the video. You can use any video equipment you like, but you should be visible on the screen and be heard clearly. Send the video before the application deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of employment
Hourly employment, each member of the team is expected to work approximately 40-60 working hours during the academic year 2021-2022. The students can be stationed at one of our three campuses Alnarp, Umeå or Uppsala.
Salary: The hourly rate is 130 SEK / hour.
Starting date: Flexible