Internship at BOKU's Center for International Relations, Vienna
The internship starts in February/March 2018 and lasts 3-6 months (depending on the availability of the intern).
15 September - 10 October 2017
Mag. Ulrike Piringer, Incoming Erasmus Coordinator email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for International Relations, 0043 1 47654 - 32000
The Center for International Relations is BOKU's service department for International Affairs. Its aim is to facilitate and foster international contacts for the benefit of students, faculty and friends of the university alike. As a service to the international community, it provides information about BOKU in different languages.
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
[N.B. The working language of the office is German.]
- General office work mostly in German/English, but also other languages (telephone, e-mail, post,...)
- Event management: preparation, logistics, support on the day.
- Proofreading and translation
- Preparation and checking of documents (related to student exchange programmes)
- Basic student advice
- Guest assistance and support
- Updating online database, updating homepage (CMS)
- Filing documents (applications, library,…)
- Internet research
Placement starts February/March 2018 (duration: 3 to 6 months)