Due to a late cancellation BOKU-International Relations is again offering a traineeship position for Erasmus+ students starting on 15 September 2022 or 15 October 2022 and lasting between 3 and 6 months (depending on the availability of the intern).
[N.B. The working language of the office is German.]
- General office work mostly in German/English, but also other languages (telephone, e-mail, post,...)
- Event management: preparation, logistics, support on the day.
- Proofreading and translation
- Preparation and checking of documents (related to student exchange programmes)
- Basic student advice
- Guest assistance and support -Updating online database, updating homepage (CMS)
- Filing documents (applications, library,…)
- Internet research
Placements starts: from September 15, or October 15 2022 (duration: 3 to 6 months).
Working hours: 30 hours a week, working hours on agreement (full time).
Compensation: BOKU will pay a financial contribution of € 280 per month and will provide you with tickets for public transportation in Vienna.
In our office we offer different language classes in which you can participate for free if you wish.
Please inquire about e.g. an Erasmus+ traineeship grant or national scholarship at the international office of your home university.
Help with accommodation: We can help you to find a room in a student residence or apartment.
- Good command of German and English (equivalent to level B2 or above)
- Computer literate
- Microsoft packages
- Experienced in office work
- Able to work in a team and individually
- A quick learner who is accurate and reliable