Application form and procedures
Here you can apply for student housing in Alnarp. There is a form for new applications and a different form for those wishing to change house.
Procedures for student housing at SLU Campus Alnarp
- Complete the application form at the link on the left giving your name, e-mail, degree course, year, current address and any specific requests
- Rooms are allocated from 1/8 for autumn term and from 1/12 for spring term
- Students who have been allocated housing will be informed by e-mail or telephone. Those who have not received any communication by 20/8 or 1/1 have not been allocated a place.
- The queue list is cleared on 14th of April and a new quelist start 15th of April.
- A change of house is only possible at the start of term. The request form for this is available as a link to the left.
- On collecting their keys and paying their deposit (500 SEK), students sign a contract to conform with terms and conditions. This can be done during office hours, 8.15 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday unless otherwise agreed.
- A tenancy can be terminated with two month’s notice by either party. Inappropriate behaviour can lead to eviction.